About this download
The latest version (Ver. 2.1) is available for users of Content Management Utility.
- Content Management Utility Ver. 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0
- Support for new formats in the import function (when updating from Ver.1.1 or older)
1080/60p and 1080/50p videos recorded with HXR-NX70, NEX-FS100/100K and HXR-NX3D1 can be imported.
- Flash band correction function (when updating from Ver.1.1 or older)
- Flash bands can be detected and corrected.
* Flash band: Horizontal bands with luminance different from other parts of the image, which appear due to a flash or strobe light
- Support for 3D videos in the import function (when updating from Ver.2.0 or older)
- 3D videos recorded with HXR-NX3D1 can be imported.
- 3D video split function (when updating from Ver.2.0 or older)
- 3D videos imported from HXR-NX3D1 can be split into two 2D videos (left & right)
- Windows® XP Service Pack3(SP3)
(Does not support 64-bit edition and Starter edition)
- Windows Vista® Service Pack2(SP2)
(Does not support Starter edition)
- Windows® 7 (SP1)
- To handle movie clips, specified system requirements need to be satisfied.
- The above OS must be preinstalled at the factory.
- Operations are not guaranteed in an upgraded or multi-boot environment.
- Windows XP
How to Install
Please log on as a user with administrative privilege before you start the following operations.
- Double-click the downloaded CMU_Upgrade1106a.exe file.
- The file is automatically extracted, and the Choose Setup Language dialog appears. Select the language and click OK.
- After Preparing to Install… appears, the installation wizard will appear. Click Next.
- The License Agreement page appears. Select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click OK.
- The Ready to Update the Program page appears. Click Update.
- The installation of the update program will start.
- The InstallShield Wizard Completed page appears. Click Finish.
How to Check the Version After Update
To check if the update is successfully completed, please check the version as follows.
- Start up Content Management Utility.
- Click Help on the menu bar, and select About Content Management Utility.
- The version information is displayed. The version shown on the top is “2.1.00”
Note: This is an example using Windows XP®