About this download
This program will upgrade WinDVD to Ver.8.0.06.113 and the following symptoms are resolved.
1. CPRM/AVCHD audio cannot be output to S/PDIF and HDMI
2. Sound cannot be heard during preview of DVD Disc
3. CSS DVD cannot be played back under PAL TV output
WinDVD 8.0.06.113 Update Program
File name: ITAOTH-01453100-UN.exe
File size: 40.0 MB (41,993,688 bytes)
- To install WinDVD 8.0.06.113 Update Program
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click ITAOTH-01453100-UN.exe
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard. (At the beginning of the installation, code issue may appear. But it will not impact the installation and program functions.)
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Go to Windows Explorer, locate C:\Program Files\InterVideo\DVD8\WinDVD.exe
2. Right-click WinDVD.exe and click Properties.
3. Click the Detail tab and check that the File Version is 22.214.171.124.