About this download
This program will update Graphics Driver (Intel) to version 126.96.36.19927 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- When using HDMI cable to project External Only mode, changing the scaling will cause system to crash.
- HDMI compatibility issue
- After installing KB2454826, WinDVD is unable to play some BD media correctly.
- Improved stability
Graphics Driver (Intel) Update version 188.8.131.5227
File name: EP0000286456.exe
File size: 58.4 MB (61,329,408 bytes)
- Graphics Driver (Intel) Update version 184.108.40.20627
- Windows 7 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000286456.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\igdkmd64.sys
2. Version should indicate 220.127.116.1127.