About this download
This program will update Chipset Driver (AMD) to version 18.104.22.168 and will resolve the following symptom:
- If a specific Universal Flash Drive (UFD) is plugged and unplugged repeatedly, Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) happens.
Chipset Driver (AMD) Update version 22.214.171.124
File name: EP0000243154.exe
File size: 18.0 MB (18,968,576 bytes)
- To install Chipset Driver (AMD) Update version 126.96.36.199
- Windows 7 32bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000243154.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\
2. Usbfilter.sys should indicate 188.8.131.52