About this download
This program will update Graphics Driver (Intel) to version 220.127.116.112 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- Changing resolution after System resumes may cause screen corruption.
- Movie playback is corrupted or black screen appears when playing 480x270 pixel size MP4 file format.
Graphics Driver (Intel) Update version 18.104.22.1682
File name: EP0000229219.exe
File size: 27.8 MB (29,241,344 bytes)
- To install Graphics Driver (Intel) Update version 22.214.171.1242
- Windows 7 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000229219.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to Device Manager > Display Adapters
2. Right Click on Intel (R) HD Graphics, click on Properties > Driver tab
Device Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics
Digital Signature: Yes