About this download
This program will upgrade HDMI Firmware and resolve the following symptom.
1. Audio cannot be heard via HDMI connection.
HDMI Firmware Upgrade Program 071025a
File name: NVDVID-01594300-UN.exe
File size: 55.8 MB (58,528,376 bytes)
- To install HDMI Firmware Upgrade Program 071025a
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Disable the screen saver and video standby.
2. Connect the HDMI to the system and show the image on HDMI.
3. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
4. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click NVDVID-01594300-UN.exe.
5. Click Finish.
6. Start C:\Update\NVDVID-01594300\setup.exe.
7. Click Next.
8. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if the updating is successful
Check for the following description in HDMI software update tool:
CURRENT FIRMWARE VERSION : 2.6
SUBREVISION : 5
*** FIRMWARE IS FLASHED SUCCESSFULLY ***