Follow these steps to perform a hard reset on the ReaderTM Wi-Fi® device:
- With the Reader Wi-Fi on, on the bottom of the device, press and hold the power button until the Device Shutdown screen appears.
- In the Device Shutdown screen, press Yes.
- Press the power button again to turn the Reader Wi-Fi back on.
- While the screen displays opening book....., simultaneously press and hold down the Page Turn (Next) and Back buttons.
- Allow the Home screen to fully load (Loading... should no longer flash in the top left corner of your screen) and then
Do the following button sequence while still holding down the Page Turn (Next) and Back buttons:
- Release - Press - Release the Back button only and then Release the Page Turn (Next) button.
- In the Would you like to execute Factory Initialize screen, press Yes.
- Press the power button again to turn on the Reader Wi-Fi. The Reader Wi-Fi will be set to factory settings.