Please refer to the following steps to enable the built-in Bluetooth devices using the wireless switch.
- The Bluetooth functionality may not work depending on the third party devices or the software version used by third party companies.
- When purchasing Bluetooth devices, please check their operating and compatibility conditions.
1. Slide the Wireless Switch to On and double-click (wireless switch icon) on the notification area at the bottom right of the desktop.
2. Select Enable Bluetooth Device and click Apply.
- A message Setting up the Wireless devices. Process may take several minutes. Please wait. will be displayed.
3. Click OK to close the Wireless Device Switch dialog box.
4. A bluetooth icon will appear on the notification area at the bottom right of the desktop.
Note: While the message Setting up the Wireless devices. Process may take several minutes. Please wait. is displayed, do not perform the following:
Switch the computer into Power Saving mode
Shut down Windows or log off from the current account
Slide the wireless switch On and Off