- Some models require the UWABR100 USB Wireless LAN adapter to be connected to the TV to enable this feature. For model-specific information, check the specifications or supplied operations guide.
- Prior to following the steps in this solution, make sure that the latest software update has been installed .
- To automatically download software updates , set the Automatic software download setting to On.
To set up and use the Wi-Fi Direct feature of the 2013 TV models, follow the steps below.
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Applications.
- Select Wi-Fi Direct.
Press the Options button.
- Select Manual.
- Select either WPS or Other Methods
NOTE: The WPS (Push Button) setting will not available on the TV if the paired mobile device or computer does not have the WPS function. Refer to the manual supplied with the mobile device or computer for more information regarding the WPS setting.
- If WPS (Push Button) is selected on the mobile device or computer, go to the Wireless Network setting screen and select WPS (Push Button) or perform a scan to connect to the TV. If Other Methods is selected, the SSID and the WPA Key that appears on the TV will have to be entered on the mobile device or computer.
- Connect the mobile device or computer to the TV.
- For Windows 8 computer
- For Windows 7 computer
- For Apple mobile device
- For Android mobile device
NOTE: In some cases, the TV may appear as BRAVIA or BRAVIA TV on the mobile device or computer during setup.
Once the setup is complete, images, videos and songs can be shared between the mobile device or computer and the TV.