Full Specifications and Features
Rs. 259,990(incl. of all taxes)
Full Specifications and Features
- Sensor type
- 35mm full frame (35.9 x 24.0mm), Exmor R™ CMOS sensor, aspect ratio 3:2
- Number of Pixels (Effective)
- Approx. 42.4 megapixels
- Number of Pixels (total)
- 43.6 MP
- Number of Pixels (Gross)
- Approx. 43.6 megapixels
- Lens type
- ZEISS® Sonnar T*, 8 elements in 7 groups (3 aspherical elements including AA lens)
- F-number (Maximum Aperture)
- Focal length
- Focus Range (From the Front of the Lens)
- AF approx. 24cm to infinity (When the macro switching ring is set to "0,3m-∞"), approx. 14cm to 29cm (When the macro switching ring is set to "0,2m-0,35m")
- Clear Image Zoom (Still Image)
- Still images: 2x, Movie: 2x
- Digital Zoom (Still Image)
- Up to 8x
- Filter diameter
- 49 mm
- Max. Magnification (Standard/Macro)
- 0.15x (When the macro switching ring is set to "0,3m-∞"), 0.26x (When the macro switching ring is set to "0,2m-0,35m")
- Optical Variable Low-Pass Filter
- Aperture Type
- Iris diaphragm (9 blades)
- Digital Zoom
- Still images: 42M approx. 4x, 18M approx. 6.2x, 11M approx. 8x, Movie: approx. 4x
- Focal Length (f=) 35mm format equivalent
- Still images 3:2 : f=35mm, Still images 16:9 : f=37mm, Still images 1:1 : f=44mm, Still images 4:3 : f=38mm, Movie 16:9 : f=44mm (SteadyShot On), f=37mm (SteadyShot Off)
- Focus Range (From the Focal Plane)
- AF approx. 30cm to infinity (When the macro switching ring is set to "0,3m-∞"), approx. 20cm to 35cm (When the macro switching ring is set to "0,2m-0,35m")
- Screen type
- 7.5cm (3.0 type)(4:3) / 1,228,800 dots / Xtra Fine / TFT LCD
- Brightness Control
- Auto / Manual (5 steps) / Sunny Weather mode
- Adjustable Angle
- Up approx. 109 degrees, down approx. 41 degrees, at max.
- Display Selector (Finder/Lcd)
- MF Assist Magnification
- 5.0x, 12.5x
- Viewfinder Screen Type/Number of Dots
- 0.39-type electronic viewfinder (OLED), 2,359,296 dots
- Field Coverage
- Approx. 0.74x (with 50 mm lens equiv. at infinity, -1m-1)
- Eye Point
- Approx. 19 mm from the eyepiece lens, 18.4 mm from the eyepiece frame at -1m-1 (CIPA standard)
- Dioptre Adjustment
- -4.0 to +3.0m-1
- 0.39-type electronic viewfinder(OLED)
- Brightness Control
- Auto/Manual (5 steps)
- Image Processing Engine
- Electronic type (for movies)
- Focus Mode
- Single-shot AF (AF-S), Continuous AF (AF-C), Direct Manual Focus (DMF), Manual Focus
- Focus Area
- Wide (399 points for phase-detection AF, 25 points for contrast-detection AF), Centre, Flexible Spot (S/M/L), Expand Flexible Spot, Lock-on AF (Wide, Centre, Flexible Spot (S/M/L), Expand Flexible Spot)
- LOCK ON AF
- Light Metering Mode
- Multi Pattern, Center Weighted, Spot
- Exposure Compensation
- +/-5.0 EV (in 1/3 EV steps), with exposure compensation dial: +/-3.0 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
- ISO Sensitivity (Still Image)(Recommended Exposure Index)
- ISO 100-25600 (1/3 EV step) (expandable to ISO 50/64/80/32000/40000/51200/64000/80000/102400), AUTO (ISO 100-102400, selectable upper/lower limit), Multi Frame NR: ISO 100-102400 (1 EV step), AUTO (ISO 100-102400, selectable upper/lower limit)*1
- ISO Sensitivity (Movie)
- ISO 100-25600 equivalent (1/3 EV step), AUTO (ISO 100-25600 equivalent, selectable upper/lower limit)
- Minimum Illumination (Movie)
- Auto: 1.5 lux (Shutter Speed 1/30 s)
- White Balance Modes
- Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Incandescent, Fluor.: Warm White, Fluor.: Cool White, Fluor.: Day White, Fluor.: Daylight, Flash, C.Temp., Filter, Custom
- WB Micro Adjustment
- Yes (G7 to M7 (57 steps), A7 to B7 (29 steps))
- Shutter Speed
- Program Auto (30-1/4000* sec.), Aperture Priority (30-1/4000* sec.), Shutter Priority (30-1/4000* sec.), Manual Exposure (Bulb, 30-1/4000* sec.), iAuto (4-1/4000* sec.) *At F5.6 or greater aperture value. Fastest limit at F2 is 1/2000 sec.
- Image Control
- Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Creative Style, Colour Space (sRGB/Adobe RGB), Quality (RAW/RAW & JPEG/Extra fine/Fine/Standard)
- Uncompressed RAW
- Noise Reduction
- Long exposure NR: On/Off, available of shutter speeds longer than 1 s, High ISO NR: Normal/Low/Off, Multi Frame NR: Auto/ISO 100-102400
- Dynamic Range Functions
- Off, Dynamic Range Optimiser (Auto/Level 1-5), Auto High Dynamic Range: Off, Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure difference level (1.0-6.0 EV, 1.0 EV step)
- Shooting Mode
- AUTO (Intelligent Auto, Superior Auto), Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure, MR (Memory Recall) 1/2/3, Movie Mode (Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Speed Priority, Manual Exposure), Panorama, Scene Selection
- Scene Selection
- Portrait, Sports Action, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Handheld Twilight, Night Portrait, Anti Motion Blur
- Continuous Shooting Speed (maximum) (with max. recording pixels)
- Speed priority continuous shooting: approx. 5fps, Continuous shooting: approx. 2.5fps (AF-S)*2*3
- 10 sec., 5 sec., 2 sec., 3 or 5 consecutive shots with 10 sec. 5 sec. or 2 sec. delay selectable, Bracketing shots with 10 sec. 5 sec. or 2 sec. delay selectable
- Drive Modes
- Single, Continuous shooting, Speed priority continuous shooting, Self-timer, Self-timer (cont.), Cont.-bracketing*4, Single-bracketing*4, White balance bracketing*4, DRO bracketing*4, LPF bracketing*4
- Panorama (Shooting)
- Sweep Panorama
- Picture Effect
- Still Image: Toy camera, Pop Colour, Posterisation, Retro Photo, Soft High-key, Partial Colour, High Contrast Mono., Soft Focus, HDR Painting, Richtone Monochrome, Miniature, Watercolour, Illustration, Movie: Toy camera, Pop Colour, Posterisation, Retro Photo, Soft High-key, Partial Colour, High Contrast Mono.
- Creative Style
- Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn Leaves, Black & White, Sepia, Style Box
- Auto Image Rotation
- Focus Type
- Fast Hybrid AF(phase-detection AF/contrast-detection AF)
- Metering Type
- 1200-zone evaluative metering
- Number of Recognised Scenes
- Still images: Superior Auto: 44, Intelligent Auto: 33 Movie: 33
- Raw Output
- 14 bit
- Minimum Illumination
- Auto: 1.5lux(Shutter Speed 1/30 sec.)
- Flash Red-Eye Correction
- On / Off
- Flash Mode
- Flash Off / Autoflash / Fill-flash / Slow Sync. / Rear Sync. / Wireless (with optional compliant flash)
- AF Illuminator
- Bracket: Cont., Bracket: Single, 3/5/9 frames selectable. With 3 or 5 frames, in 1/3, 2/3, 1.0, 2.0, or 3.0 EV increments, with 9 frames, in 1/3, 2/3, or 1.0 EV increments.
- Compatible Recording Media
- Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo (High Speed), Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, Memory Stick Micro*6, Memory Stick Micro (Mark2)*6, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card, microSD Memory Card*6, microSDHC Memory Card*6, microSDXC Memory Card*6 (*5)
- Recording Format
- Still images: JPEG (DCF Ver. 2.0, Exif Ver. 2.3, MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format), Movie: XAVC S, AVCHD format Ver. 2.0 compatible, MP4
- Recording Format (Movie Audio)
- XAVC S: LPCM 2ch, AVCHD: Dolby® Digital (AC-3) 2ch (Dolby® Digital Stereo Creator), MP4: MPEG-4 AAC-LC 2ch
- Colour Space (Still)
- sRGB, Adobe RGB
- Still Image Number of recorded pixels (Image Size)
- [3:2] L: 42M (7,952 x 5,304) / M: 18M (5,168 x 3,448) / S: 11M (3,984 x 2,656), [4:3] L: 38M (7,072 x 5,304) / M: 16M (4,592 x 3,448) / S: 9.4M (3,536 x 2,656), [16:9] L: 36M (7,952 x 4,472) / M: 15M (5,168 x 2,912) / S: 8.9M (3,984 x 2,240), [1:1] L: 28M (5,296 x 5,296) / M: 12M (3,440 x 3,440) / S: 7.1M (2,656 x 2,656), [Sweep Panorama] Standard (3,872 x 2,160 / 8,192 x 1,856) / Wide (5,536 x 2,160 / 12,416 x 1,856)
- Movie Recording Mode (NTSC)
- AVCHD (up to 1,920 x 1,080/60p at 28 Mbps) / MP4 (up to 1,920 x 1,080/60p at 28 Mbps)
- Movie Recording Mode
- NTSC: AVCHD: 28M PS (1920 x 1080/60p) / 24M FX (1920 x 1080/60i) / 17M FH (1920 x 1080/60i) / 24M FX (1920x1080/24p) / 17M FH (1920 x 1080/24p), XAVC S HD: 60p 50M (1920 x 1080/60p) / 30p 50M (1920 x 1080/30p) / 24p 50M (1920 x 1080/24p) / 120p 50M (1280 x 720/120p), MP4: 28M (1920 x 1080/60p) / 16M (1920 x 1080/30p) / 6M (1280x720/30p);PAL: AVCHD: 28M PS (1920 x 1080/50p) / 24M FX (1920 x 1080/50i) / 17M FH (1920 x 1080/50i) / 24M FX (1920 x 1080/25p) / 17M FH (1920 x 1080/25p), XAVCS HD: 50p 50M (1920 x 1080/50p) / 25p 50M (1920 x 1080/25p) / 100p 50M (1280 x 720/100p), MP4: 28M (1920 x 1080/50p) / 16M (1920 x 1080/25p) / 6M (1280 x 720/25p)
- Number of Recording Pixels (Image Size)
- 3:2 : L: 42M (7952 x 5304) / M: 18M (5168 x 3448) / S: 11M (3984 x 2656), 4:3 : L: 38M (7072 x 5304) / M: 16M (4592 x 3448) / S: 9.4M (3536 x 2656), 16:9 : L: 36M (7952 x 4472) / M: 15M (5168 x 2912) / S: 8.9M (3984 x , 240), 1:1 : L: 28M (5296 x 5296) / M: 12M (3440 x 3440) / S: 7.1M (2656 x 2656), Sweep Panorama : Standard (3872 x 2160 / 8192 x 1856) / Wide (5536 x 2160 / 12416 x 1856)
- Input and output terminals
- Multi / Micro USB Terminal*7, Micro HDMI, Microphone (3.5mm Stereo minijack), Multi Interface Shoe*13
- NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible, One-touch remote, One-touch sharing
- Yes (IEEE802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz band))
- Wireless capabilities
- Eyefi, NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible, One-touch remote, One-touch sharing, Wi-Fi
- Power Source
- DC3.6V (supplied battery)/DC5.0V (supplied AC adaptor)
- Battery System
- Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BX1 (supplied)
- Power Consumption (Camera Mode)
- Approx. 2.5W with LCD monitor and approx. 2.7W with viewfinder (CIPA standard)
- USB Charge/USB Power Supply
- Yes (supplied AC adaptor)
- Battery Life(Still Images)
- Still images*8 Monitor: approx. 220 shots / approx. 110 min., Viewfinder: approx. 200 shots / approx. 100 min., Movies (actual shooting)*9*10 Monitor: approx. 30 min., Viewfinder: approx. 30 min. (In [MP4 28M] mode, max. continuous shooting time is approx. 20 min. and max. file size is 4GB.), Movies (continuous shooting)*9 Monitor: approx. 50 min., Viewfinder: approx. 50 min. (In [MP4 28M] mode, max. continuous shooting time is approx. 20 min. and max. file size is 4GB.)*11
- Supplied Battery
- Rechargeable battery pack NP-BX1
- Playmemories Camera Apps
- Shooting Functions
- Smart Teleconverter (approx. 1.4x, 2x), Eye AF, Lock-on AF, Face Detection, Face Registration, Smile shutter, Grid Line, Quick Navi, Digital Level Gauge (pitch and roll), Exposure Bracketing, White Balance Bracketing, DRO Bracketing, Flash Bracketing, LPF bracketing, MF Assist, Peaking, Zebra, Marker Display, Photographer Name & Copyright, ISO Auto Minimum Shutter Speed, PC Remote Control, Auto Object Framing
- Playback Functions
- BRAVIA™ Sync (Control for HDMI), Single (with or without shooting information, RGB histogram & highlight/shadow warning), 9/25-frame index view, Enlarged display mode, Auto Orientation, Slide Show, Panorama scrolling, Auto Review (10s/5s/2s/off), Forward, Rewind (Movie), Delete, Protect, TRILUMINOS Colour*12 /4K still image playback
- Operating Temprature
- Approx. 0°C to 40°C (32F° to 104F°)
- Index Playback
- 9 / 25 images
- Playback Zoom
- Depends on Image Size
- Exif Print, PRINT Image Matching (PIM3)
Size & Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (CIPA)
- Approx. 113.3 mm x 65.4 mm x 72.0 mm
- Weight (CIPA)
- Approx. 480 g (Body only), Approx. 507 g (with battery and Memory Stick Duo™)
- *1 REI=Recommended Exposure Index, *2 You may not be able to shoot images in Burst mode depending on the Shooting mode. *3 Speed will be slowing after taking some shots. *4 Self-Timer is available. *5 For movies, compatible Memory Stick PRO Duo (Mark2), Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo,Memory Stick XC-HG Duo, Memory Stick Micro (Mark2), SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card or microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card (Class 4 or faster speed is recommended) can be used. *6 with Adaptor (optional) *7 Supports Micro USB compatible device. *8 The LCD screen is turned on, shooting once every 30 seconds, the zoom is switched alternately between the W and T ends the flash strobes once every two times, the power turns on and off once every ten times. *9 Continuous shooting is possible for approximately 29 minutes (limited by product specifications,default setting). *10 Indication recording time, which is defined by repeating the cycle: Power on, start recording, zoom (except RX1), stand-by, power off. *11 Based on non-stop recording until the limit (29 minutes or 4GB) has been reached, and then continued recording again. Shooting functions such as zoom will not be available. *12 Models capable of extended-gamut recording and HDMI transmission function for both still images and movies. *13 Sony accessories for the Accessory Shoe can be attached. *14 Services vary by country.
What's In The Box
- Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BX1, AC Adaptor AC-UUD11/UUD12, Micro USB cable, Shoulder strap, Lens cap, Shoe cap, Cleaning Cloth, Instruction Manual, Battery charger(BC-DCX), Eyepiece cup
Higher quality framed in a compact footprint
Great camera capabilities fit better than ever in your palm, with the compact RX1R II. Full-frame format compatibility and other state-of-the-art image sensor and processing innovations ensure breathtaking image quality. The bright fixed focal length lens embodies ZEISS® renowned optical integrity.
Higher-resolution full-frame CMOS sensor
The 35 mm full-frame Exmor R® CMOS sensor provides for 42.4-megapixel resolution, sensitivity up to ISO 102400, wide dynamic range and low noise. The back-illuminated structure expands circuitry scale of a new copper wiring layer for 3.5 times faster data readout. The enhancements allow the RX1R II to deliver readout of images, AF response and continuous shooting capability, all at high speed.
Large-aperture ZEISS® Sonnar T* 35 mm F2 lens
The premium-quality ZEISS® Sonnar T* 35 mm F2 lens with maximum F2 aperture features a proprietary AA (advanced aspherical) lens element and minimal lens unit movement that allow the lens barrel to be very light and compact. Lens and sensor imaging plane are calibrated to optimise resolution with clarity consistent throughout each image.
BIONZ X™ image processing engine upgraded
BIONZ X processes 42.4 megapixels of data from the 35 mm full-frame CMOS sensor to reproduce fine realistic detail with noise reduced according to image area characteristics. This allows for fast, faithful depiction of nuanced light and texture. The fixed-lens design of the RX1R II also helps to optimise processing of image information for the lens and the sensor.
Speedy, accurate Fast Hybrid AF
399 focal plane phase-detection AF points and 25 contrast-detection AF points make Fast Hybrid AF extra-quick and accurate under all conditions. The system features extensive phase-detection coverage (45% of image area) and 30% faster AF, as well as high tracking performance that assures capability to capture decisive moments.
Optical variable low-pass filter
LPF effect settings take advantage of the sensor’s high 42.4-megapixel resolution to deliver the ultimate image quality for your needs. Choose among Off (to prioritise image resolution), Hi (to reduce moiré and colour artefacts) or Standard (to balance those priorities) settings to achieve image character you're aiming for. Low-pass filter bracketing lets you preview effects of various settings.
XGA OLED Tru-Finder™ with retractable design
The retractable Tru-Finder™ features 0.74x magnification, an optical system of four glass lens elements including two moulded-glass aspherical lenses, corner-to-corner clarity, minimal distortion, anti-reflective ZEISS® T* Coating and brilliant reproduction of recording detail. The EVF can instantly, precisely preview how your settings will affect an image. A separate eyepiece cup is included.
Tiltable LCD screen accommodates your eyepoint
The LCD screen is easy to monitor throughout a versatile range of shooting positions. Its 3.0-type WhiteMagic Display, with approx. 1,229,000 dots including high-luminance white pixels, can be tilted/positioned from 109 degrees up to 41 degrees down at max and ensures excellent visibility in all situations, even outdoors or in other bright environments.
Full HD movie recording and XAVC S format
The RX1R II supports the XAVC S movie recording format, for capturing the quality of Full HD motion picture footage at frame rates of 60p (50p), 30p (25p) or 24p, and at a high bit rate of 50 Mbps. This increases your capability to express your visions in truer images that contain finer details and minimal compression noise, moiré and jaggies.
AF-C focus mode/5fps shooting with AF tracking
AF-C (Continuous AF) focus mode enables the RX1R II to track moving subjects while maintaining sharp focus, even when shooting continuously at 5fps, thanks largely to the 399-phase-detection-AF-point system's widespread autofocus coverage throughout a large portion of the image area.
Supports 14-bit uncompressed RAW format
New compatibility with 14-bit uncompressed RAW format lets you choose the optimal format for your needs. The camera thereby ensures supreme quality of tonal gradation to maximise the benefit of the image sensor's wide dynamic range.
Compatible with multiple aspect ratios
Now, 1:1 and 4:3 join 3:2 and 16:9 as aspect ratios that are supported by the previous model. The 1:1 aspect ratio with 28M (instead of 42M) pixels still gives you adequate expressive capability for later trimming, regardless of whether you intend to trim for vertical or horizontal image orientation.
Wi-Fi / NFC™ for fast, simple sharing
With Wi-Fi built into the RX1R II, you can easily transfer a photo or MP4 movie to your smartphone or tablet, then upload it to your favourite SNS (social networking site). NFC (Near Field Communication) even simplifies establishing connection between the camera and device when using a NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet.
Automatic Eye AF
The RX1R II employs Eye AF that automatically detects and tracks the eye of a moving subject, for more framing freedom. Eye AF is available even in AF-C focus mode.
Strong, light magnesium alloy body
The sculpted lightweight metal body conveys strong, solid assurance for shooting in all circumstances. Every component has been meticulously refined to enhance precision and ease of operation, and designed to function flawlessly and reliably in the long run.
Macro mode for sharp extra-close-up shooting
Rotate the macro switch ring to activate macro mode and shorten the minimum subject-to-image-sensor focusing distance to 20 cm. Minimal lens unit protrusion ensures shooting comfort. You can even take advantage of Direct Manual Focus (DMF), MF Assist, Peaking function as well as use the XGA OLED Tru-Finder™, etc. while engaged in macro shooting.
Intuitive, versatile dial operation
Settings are easy to adjust while framing a subject as you look through the viewfinder. Rotate lens barrel rings with your left hand to control the aperture or activate macro mode, and fine-tune focus. Select a focus mode with the front-mounted dial. A right hand can operate top-mounted mode dial, exposure compensation dial, custom button, AEL button, etc.
More precise white balance adjustment
The RX1R II offers more white balance adjustment steps (twice as many on the amber-blue axis; four times as many on the green-magenta axis) than the RX1R, so you can finely tune white balance with more subtle precision for more natural colours.
ISO Auto Minimum Shutter Speed
Prevent blur in a shot of a moving subject by setting a shutter speed at which ISO sensitivity starts changing when ISO AUTO (while in P or A mode, or in Multi Frame NR) is selected.
1200-zone Evaluative Metering
High-precision metering by an advanced evaluative metering sensor with 1200 zones ensures balanced exposures in wide-ranging lighting conditions. You have a choice of Multi Pattern, Centre Weighted or Spot metering mode.
Priority setup in AF-C/AF-S
In AF-S (Single-shot AF) or AF-C (Continuous AF) mode, choose AF priority for taking pictures only when subject is in focus, Release priority for taking pictures even when subject is not in focus, or Balanced Emphasis for balancing the AF and Release options to achieve accurate focus, without missing a decisive moment when shooting moving subjects.
Creative Style settings bring out the character of your scene. Simply select any of 13 settings (Vivid, Portrait, etc.) and the camera will adjust image parameters. You can also fine-tune contrast, saturation and sharpness to suit your preference.
Auto HDR (High Dynamic Range)
Auto HDR integrates the best details from three exposures to expand the dynamic range of your images from darkest shadows to brightest highlights and capture all the tonal gradations seen by your naked eye.
D-range Optimiser (DRO)
In difficult lighting, DRO corrects your images to achieve smoother, more natural gradations with more detail in the highlights and shadows. You can use it during continuous shooting and when photographing moving subjects.
Multi Frame NR (Noise Reduction)
This mode combines four shots' best details to significantly suppress noise and raise sensitivity, letting you clearly capture dark scenes without a tripod or flash. Camera shake blur is also lowered while contrast and detail are raised.
Focus Magnifier & Peaking function
You can clearly magnify the image to simplify manual fine-tuning of the focus whether shooting still images or movies. The Peaking function can also be activated to colourise the most sharply focused areas of your image for quick confirmation.
One-touch remote and one-touch sharing
One-touch remote lets you use your smartphone or tablet as a viewfinder and remote control for a digital camera, and one-touch sharing lets you transfer your photos and videos from your camera. Either way, by installing PlayMemories Mobile app to your NFC-enabled Android smartphone or tablet, you can avoid complex set-up sequences and establish wireless connection simply by touching your device to the camera. You are now ready to control your camera from your smartphone to take a photo from a previously out-of-reach spot, or simply be in your own group shot, as well as transfer them instantly to your smartphone for sharing on SNS. No NFC? No problem. You can also pair the devices manually.
Capture One (for Sony)
Capture One Express (for Sony) is a free award-winning image editing software that provides high-end image quality RAW development, easy management of your image files, and powerful editing tools. Capture One Pro (for Sony) can be bought for even more editing tools and tethered shooting capability.
Works with iMovie and Final Cut Pro X
This product is compatible with Final Cut Pro X and iMovie.
New Imaging Edge software suite from Sony
Imaging Edge app suite can maximise image quality, improve production efficiency and help you finely adjust RAW-based images. Use its "Remote" to remotely control shooting; "Edit" to develop RAW data into high-quality photos; and "Viewer" to view, rate and select photos from a list of shots.